[linux-elitists] [lma@valinux.com: Free software as a replacement for Microsoft]

Brooklyn Linux Solutions ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Sat Sep 15 19:09:54 PDT 2001

His remark is that we don't understand the end user who uses MS software,
or the software and it's superiority (Uch).

My response is that Larry doesn't understand the MS Software sucks, as you
pointed out.  But what LA sees as 'siperiority' in MS Software for end
users and a\our inability to respond to it, is actaully FS programmers
making the mistake of trying to duplicated the MS crap feature for feature
in the first place.

So I hope this IS a rejoined, but also addresses LA's and your messages
directly.

Now I'm getting numb....

Ruben