[linux-elitists] OpenBSD or Debian?

Thom May thom@debian.org
Tue Sep 11 19:18:48 PDT 2001

Depends what you want to do - I'm slightly ;) biased but I'd suggest that
for day to day use Debian would be more suitable than OpenBSD. FreeBSD is an
excellent desktop distro but the change from Linux -> BSD is a lot more
noticeable than the change from Red Hat -> Debian. Depends how much spare
time you have to get used to the nuances of BSD, I guess.
Cheers,
-Thom