[linux-elitists] [nylug-talk] Ari and Jim are OK

Brooklyn Linux Solutions ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Tue Sep 11 09:59:26 PDT 2001

Ari is OK

I can't find Jim Yet

Ruben

On 2001.09.11 12:29:31 -0400 Don Marti wrote:
(The other New York lists mention that there may be a need for
emergency blood donations; check the TV or radio for announcements.)

----- Forwarded message from "Peter C. Norton" <spacey-nylug@lenin.nu>
-----

Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 09:05:12 -0700
From: "Peter C. Norton" <spacey-nylug@lenin.nu>
Subject: [nylug-talk] Ari and Jim are OK
To: nylug-talk@nylug.org
Sender: owner-nylug-talk@nylug.org

The VA offices are near the WTC in the HSBC building.

I've talked to Ari, and he's spoken with Jim, so they appear to be OK.

-Peter

--
The 5 year plan:
In five years we'll make up another plan.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Don Marti      What do we want?  Free Dmitry!  When do we want it?  Now!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Free Dmitry: http://eff.org/