[linux-elitists] [bugtraq@seifried.org: Linux Administrator's Security Guide (LASG) updated]

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Sun Sep 9 09:38:58 PDT 2001

begin  Karsten M. Self quotation of Sat, Sep 08, 2001 at 05:04:05PM -0700:

> From: "Kurt Seifried" <bugtraq@seifried.org>
> Subject: Linux Administrator's Security Guide (LASG)  updated

ROTFLMAO.  Also now available, "Healthy Lifestyle Tips" by a
crack addict.

I think that dude used to try to be on this list but gave up and
left when he saw his mail was only going to individual posters,
not to the list.  See "Point of order" here:
http://zgp.org/linux-elitists/20010223164400.B11456@vitelus.com.html

--
Don Marti      What do we want?  Free Dmitry!  When do we want it?  Now!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Free Dmitry: http://eff.org/