[linux-elitists] Anti-SSSCA strategy.

Brenno J.S.A.A.F. de Winter brenno@dewinter.com
Sun Sep 9 10:03:45 PDT 2001

Yes! I fully agree. In the meantime I started alerting all types of media in
the Netherlands. Also some Dutch groups are aware of the issue and we are
looking what we can do. Before you know we get such a law in the Netherlands.
And for me it would be a criming (trafficing?) to bring my Linux laptop into
the US.

Another thought I had is that Microsoft will be the party to make the code for
such a system. That means that all Americans have to buy the software from
Microsoft. So much for freedom.....

Cheers,

Brenno.