[linux-elitists] Fwd: PGP signature attachments!

Sean Neakums sneakums@zork.net
Fri Sep 7 12:45:58 PDT 2001

begin  Karsten M Self quotation:

> on Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 08:30:04PM +0100, Sean Neakums (sneakums@zork.net) wrote:
>> There is plenty in there that states why *you* think you should be
>> allowed to sign with PGP/MIME but there is nothing to say why other
>> people should do likewise.
>
> They can choose to sign or not sign as they please.  I address why
> *I* do this, and why it behooves the reader to have RFC 2015-enabled
> mail.

But I *do* have RFC2015 support in my MUA; I just choose not to use
RFC2015 to encode signed mail that I send.

-SNIP SNIP GODDAMN SNIP-

And could you please stop spewing the same canned crap at me again and
again?  Thank you.

--
"The man who laughs at standards--that man must be put down.
 We are none of us perfect; I know that.  But we must agree