[linux-elitists] Fwd: PGP signature attachments!

Sean Neakums sneakums@zork.net
Fri Sep 7 12:43:07 PDT 2001

begin  Jay Sulzberger quotation:

> On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Marc MERLIN wrote:
>
>> No thank you, I don't want to see your PGP stuff in the body of
>> your mail.  With mime, I don't have to look at it if I don't want
>> to.
>
> A mail user agent program should have a raw vs. cooked button.

Unfortunately for Marc, the best user agents are all free software.

--
"The man who laughs at standards--that man must be put down.
 We are none of us perfect; I know that.  But we must agree