[linux-elitists] Fwd: PGP signature attachments!

Sean Neakums sneakums@zork.net
Fri Sep 7 12:00:11 PDT 2001

begin  Karsten M Self quotation:

> on Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 07:25:46PM +0100, Sean Neakums (sneakums@zork.net) wrote:
>> A good user agent will hide plaintext PGP gubbins in exactly the
>> same way as it hides MIME gubbins[0].  Your faulty software is no
>> concern of mine.
>
> A good mailer will support RFC 2015.  Your faulty software is no
> concern of mine.

Are you trying to make some kind of point here, or just reversing my
statements to witless effect?

--
"The man who laughs at standards--that man must be put down.
 We are none of us perfect; I know that.  But we must agree