[linux-elitists] new target for letter-writing campaign

Laurie Lynne Tucker llt@eskimo.com
Fri Sep 7 11:12:37 PDT 2001

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 02:12:27AM -0400, Brooklyn Linux Solutions wrote:
> That is good to know.
>
> Are you coming Sunday to join us Lynn?

Sure, if someone will buy me a ticket from Seattle!  :-)

-laurie lynne

> On 2001.09.06 11:46:34 -0400 Laurie Lynne Tucker wrote:
> I was listening to The Diane Rehm Show last night on KUOW, with guest
> Dr. Billington, the Librarian of Congress, and they brought up Laura
> Bush and the fact that she is a teacher and librarian.

Laurie Lynne Tucker               .~.    Geek by Nature
Seattle, Washington              / V \   --------------
llt@eskimo.com                  /(   )\  Linux by Choice
http://www.eskimo.com/~llt/      ^^-^^