[linux-elitists] Around the world, Mailman Day begins.

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Wed Oct 31 20:15:37 PST 2001

The earlier you get mailman mail on the last day of the month,
the more elite you are.  You all probably have me beat though.

----- Forwarded message from mailman-owner@stabilite.aful.org -----

Date: Thu,  1 Nov 2001 05:18:46 +0100 (CET)
From: mailman-owner@stabilite.aful.org

...snip...

----- End forwarded message -----

(how did we remember to pay our rent before GNU Mailman?)

Software DRM patents 4 sale: http://www.digitalgoods.com/
I hope they become the subject of lengthy, expensive, bitter
litigation.

There's that number again: Interesting question from the NYLUG list:
how often should you rotate WEP keys to keep people from getting
on your 802.11b network?  I'm tenatively using a new key once per
hour, and noticed there are 744 hours in a 31-day month.

http://zgp.org/~dmarti
dmarti@zgp.org                                  Free the web, burn all GIFs.
                                                     http://burnallgifs.org/