[linux-elitists] Monsters

Misha Nasledov misha@nasledov.com
Wed Oct 31 15:57:12 PST 2001

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 03:34:16PM -0800, Greg KH wrote:
> Cool, does this mean that these signs will be there to point you out, as
> you will be waiting in line early and are willing to get us tickets for
> one of the early shows?

I think he means picket signs by "bright signage." Disney was lobbying for the
SSSCA and they also had an episode of one of their cartoon shows that
had a parody of Napster and it clearly stated their opinion of it.
They're trying to influence the brains of little children with their
own political opinions ...

If there's a protest being planned, I'd try my best to attend.
--
Misha Nasledov
misha@nasledov.com