[linux-elitists] ALS

Seth David Schoen schoen@loyalty.org
Tue Oct 30 22:57:53 PST 2001

I think ALS is going to be pretty cool; I haven't ever gone before,
but now it's going to be in my backyard, so to speak, and so this year
I'll be able to make it.

I just sent a couple of messages advocating attending ALS

http://zork.net/pipermail/lnx-bbc/2001-October/000900.html
http://zork.net/pipermail/seth-trips/2001-October/000116.html

and noting that

(1) I'll be giving out LNX-BBCs at the EFF booth during the expo
    (Thursday and Friday), with a requested donation to EFF.

(2) Lee Tien (a civil liberties attorney with EFF) and I will be
    hosting a BOF session on civil liberties on Wednesday evening.

So I hope to see everyone there.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen@loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull