[hangout] Re: [linux-elitists] It's all the US linux users' fault.

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Oct 30 22:50:41 PST 2001

begin  Ruben Safir quotation:

> Are you coming to NY for the expo...assuming there is still a  city to
> come too.

I certainly hope I am -- if family finances permit.  Eric Raymond has me
as one of the participants in a presentation he, another friend of his,
and I are supposed to give.  So, I'm scheduled to be there, for whatever
that's worth.

--
Cheers,                        My pid is Inigo Montoya.  You kill -9
Rick Moen                      my parent process.  Prepare to vi.