[hangout] Re: [linux-elitists] It's all the US linux users' fault.

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Oct 30 21:22:47 PST 2001

begin Thomas Hallaran quotation:

> "I beseech ye in the bowels of Christ, think that ye may be mistaken,"
> -Jacob Bronowski on the horrors of Auschwitz.

Bronowski was quoting Oliver Cromwell (as the latter spoke just before
the battle of Dunbar).

Justice Learned Hand said he'd like to see Cromwell's words inscribed
"over the portals of every church, every courthouse and at every
crossroads in the nation."

--
Cheers,      "Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first
Rick Moen     woman she meets, and then teams up with three complete strangers