[hangout] Re: [linux-elitists] It's all the US linux users' fault.

Rick Bradley roundeye@roundeye.net
Tue Oct 30 14:44:29 PST 2001

Can't we all just agree not to get along?

I personally have had my fill of gone-awry flamewars over 9/11-fueled
foot swallowing and self-righteous accusations, slurs and
counter-slurs, and people who can't spell worth a shit picking at each
other's spelling.  It's mostly pointless and almost 100% not Linux.

Bill Gates is kinda like Hitler in a lot of ways.

Oops, time for this thread to end!

Rick
--
 Mostly useless pseudo-random number: 607                      (79 F)
 http://xns.org/=rick@eastcore.net  CE7E0CBE7AB9F5EAF1E34943E8EB2BA10615B6E3