[hangout] Re: [linux-elitists] It's all the US linux users' fault.

Emad El-Haraty spork@zork.net
Tue Oct 30 12:02:12 PST 2001

begin  Ruben Safir  quotation:

> Fair enough, but Earth doesn't represent a coherent culture, or
> conglomerate of cultures.
> It also doesn't describe a political system to defend or work for.  And I'm
> not a beleive that
> all people and cultures are inherently worthy fighting form.  In fact, I
> beleive some, even many, need to be stumped out so that the rest of us
> earthlings can continue peaceful, free development.

For more examples of Ruben Safir's reasoning, please see WWII genocide
and beliefs held by many Klan members. I dont think many sane people
can agree that "many [cultres] need to be stumped out"

--
 Emad El-Haraty
        If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.