[hangout] Re: [linux-elitists] It's all the US linux users' fault.

Ruben Safir ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Tue Oct 30 10:02:52 PST 2001

Fair enough, but Earth doesn't represent a coherent culture, or
conglomerate of cultures.
It also doesn't describe a political system to defend or work for.  And I'm
not a beleive that
all people and cultures are inherently worthy fighting form.  In fact, I
beleive some, even many, need to be stumped out so that the rest of us
earthlings can continue peaceful, free development.

So in that regard, I agree.  Earth must be made safe for Earthlings :)

I increasing regret that I have only ONE life to give for my country in
making this
a better place for all mankind....

<<I increasing regret that I have only ONE life to give for my Earth...>>

Ruben
New Yorker Linux Users Scene
Fair Use -
because it's either fair use or useless....

--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions
http://www.mrbrklyn.com

1-718-382-5752