[linux-elitists] It's all the US linux users' fault.

Ruben Safir ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Tue Oct 30 09:14:22 PST 2001

<<Alan Cox seems rightly disgusted at the apolitical Linux users
in the US.>>

It's so outragous.

I think increasingly some circles feel that it's time for linux users to
put up or shut up.

I almost fell off my chair the other day when I heard Jeff Gerhardt suggest
that
his the Linux show might be getting TOO political.  And what's most ticking
me off,
is the ignorant yelling and screeming on slashdot about problems, when
people won't
even pick up a pencil to defend their MAIN STREAM political rights which
Free Software
depends.  Ultimately, the same protections Free Software need is the same
protection
Libraries, schools, families, and businesses need for a free society.

My tolerance for folks excuses is getting less and less daily....

That's why when we designed www.nylxs.com, there is a big FAT button for
politics on the front page...

Between the events of September 11th and the swirl of eletronic survailence
and restrictions,
I increasing regret that I have only ONE life to give for my country...

Ruben
--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions
http://www.mrbrklyn.com