[linux-elitists] It's all the US linux users' fault.

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Oct 30 08:55:28 PST 2001

begin  Carpman quotation of Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 06:49:29AM -0600:

Is "Apple Mail" free software, or available on Linux?  (It's OK if
it's free but not ported to Linux yet.)  Hard to keep track of
what's free and what's not at Apple these days.

Alan Cox seems rightly disgusted at the apolitical Linux users
in the US.  Even Prof. Lessig chewed us out at LinuxWorld.  If we
don't care about freedom, we don't deserve a free OS.

http://zgp.org/~dmarti
dmarti@zgp.org                                  Free the web, burn all GIFs.
                                                     http://burnallgifs.org/