Signature pit-nicking (was [linux-elitists] Re: pho: Tonight on Disney)

Steve Beattie steve@wirex.net
Wed Oct 24 20:48:11 PDT 2001

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 06:41:57PM -0700, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 06:29:30PM -0700, Steve Beattie wrote:
> > Don't trust programmers?
> > Complete StackGuard distro at
> > immunix.org
>
> If I don't trust programmers, StackGuard won't really make me feel
> better.

Heh, I've had that in my .signature for more than a year (just based
on previous linux-elitists posts) and I wondered how long it would take
someone to notice the contradiction in that.  Admittedly, it's hard for
the creatively-challenged such as myself to create a pithy statement
in haiku format that expresses the idea that immunix is about providing
security in the face of buggy software.

Patches gladly considered! :-)

--
Steve Beattie                               Don't trust programmers?
<steve@wirex.net>                         Complete StackGuard distro at