[linux-elitists] Re: pho: Tonight on Disney

Greg KH greg@kroah.com
Mon Oct 22 14:24:23 PDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 11:55:52AM -0700, Don Marti wrote:

> I hate being a copyright conservative stuck in the middle between
> infringe-o-matic punks and DRM fascists.  Is there no respect for
> tradition or moderation any more?  Oh, wait, stupid question.

Hey, I've always thought that people swaping copyrighted files on
Napster was illegal.

I was just amazed at the way they showed a "Napster" like system and
its affect on the world.

Although the end message of the show was quite good, and one that I hope
my daughter (whom I was watching the show with) takes to heart, "Make up
your own mind on things, don't let a man allow you to lose your own
convictions."

thanks,

greg k-h