[linux-elitists] Re: pho: Tonight on Disney

Rusty Foster rusty@kuro5hin.org
Mon Oct 22 14:16:41 PDT 2001

Don Marti wrote:

> begin Greg KH quotation of Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 09:27:51AM -0700:
>
> > I agree.  I saw the show and was amazed at the audacity of it.
>
> I hate being a copyright conservative stuck in the middle between
> infringe-o-matic punks and DRM fascists.  Is there no respect for
> tradition or moderation any more?  Oh, wait, stupid question.

FWIW, I hate "Everything *must* be Free!" propaganda too. The
inappropriate propagagndizing angle was what annoyed me. But then, what
is our beloved Sesame Street if not shameless 70's liberal
propagandizing? Oh well.

--R
--
Rusty Foster :: rusty@kuro5hin.org :: http://www.kuro5hin.org

I tried to do good, but the robot jumped up and pushed
grandma's head and she started spitting and her teeth flew
out and the robot shot sparks and grandma fell down the
stairs onto my uncle. It was the worst Christmas ever.
                                                  --Lowtax