[linux-elitists] New York Linux Scene - First Meeting

Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Fri Oct 19 15:12:05 PDT 2001

The New York Linux Scene is having it's first meeting, and will be
determining the
basis for it's Charter and Membership.

The meeting is at 7:00PM on Tuesday October 23rd at the

Brooklyn Marriot Hotel
Adams Street and Williby Street,
right off the Brooklyn Bridge Entry Ramp
Downtown Brooklyn
NYC

Trains to Jay Street are around the corner (A,F) or Boro Hall(2,3,4,5,J,M)
and the Q is a few blocks away on Fulton Street form Dekalb Ave Station.

Email me or Call me if you have trouble making it or need further
instruction.

Accommedations at the hotel are GENEROUS.  Food and Beer available.

We will be discussing:

The Charter, Install Feast, Courses and instruction, Leadership Programing,
and Fund Raising

Not necessarily in that order.

See http://www.nylxs.com

Ruben