[linux-elitists] David Wheeler on pro-Free Software reports and articles

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Nov 26 23:41:07 PST 2001

You know all those Linux and free software business statistics
articles that the Mainstream Media keeps running..."Wanxor Group
Reports 18.9% of Left-Handed CIOs Plan to Install Linux Before Next
Full Moon"

Well, this dude David Wheeler has summarized and linked to
an awful lot of them -- quite a task.

So if you have any corporate presentations coming up and need to
convince big cheeses to run free, not proprietary, software, iron
your khakis and read http://www.dwheeler.com/oss_fs_why.html

http://zgp.org/~dmarti
dmarti@zgp.org                                  Free the web, burn all GIFs.
KG6INA                                               http://burnallgifs.org/