[linux-elitists] XBox: MSFT Linux subsidy?

t . manaspa@pacbell.net
Tue Nov 20 16:15:37 PST 2001

You know I was wondering what the legalities would be if someone
made an iopener like company that used the xbox instead of their
own. Wasn't that why the iopener died? They were losing money on the
hw and not making it back up on the service.

Tracy.