[linux-elitists] Phil Zimmermann on key exchange

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Nov 13 17:46:22 PST 2001

begin Aaron Lehmann quotation of Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 05:23:45PM -0800:

> > Finally, Zimmermann is happy to see GnuPG doing well. GPG is more than
> > just the original PGP code; it's an institution, he said at the BoF.
> > "I'm glad to see that there is a free software implementation of PGP"
> > he said.
>
> s/GPG/PGP/ ?

OpenPGP is more than just the original PGP code...

http://zgp.org/~dmarti
dmarti@zgp.org                                  Free the web, burn all GIFs.
KG6INA                                               http://burnallgifs.org/