[linux-elitists] More news from the world of business

Thomas Hallaran thallara@watson.wustl.edu
Wed Nov 7 15:06:01 PST 2001

 "thereby substantially extending the CD user experience."
Cause what Dstage.com and SunnComm really want is to make life
better for me and you. Makes me all gooey inside.

--
Tom Hallaran
Informatics