[linux-elitists] Attention Ingenious Patriots!

Aaron Sherman ajs@ajs.com
Thu Nov 1 10:57:44 PST 2001

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 10:13:11AM -0800, Don Marti wrote:
> The US Dept. of Defense wants _your_ idea on how to get them
> terrorists! Submit your one-page proposal today!

Mine is simple!

	 The Department of Defense announced today that the Under
	 Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics
	 and the Combating Terrorism Technology Support Office Technical
	 Support Working Group are jointly sponsoring a Broad Agency
	 Announcement (BAA) asking for help in fighting terrorism.

My suggestion is to shorten that to:

	The Department of Defense announced today that the DoD Terrorism
	group asked for help in fighting terrorism.

If the DoD can get THAT MUCH beauracracy removed from their ranks,
they'll be much more effective, and finding terrorists will not be
nearly as hard. ;-)

--
Aaron Sherman
ajs@ajs.com		finger ajskey@b5.ajs.com for GPG info. Fingerprint: