[linux-elitists] Local Mountain View. 802.11b coffeehouse.

Choong Ng choong@ssc.com
Thu May 24 12:20:49 PDT 2001

> So, I have to say, cool.  But I much prefer the 'tude over here at the
> Orchard Valley Coffee Shop - lots of outlets.  grounded sixpacks at
> scattered locations.  You don't have to sit far from an outlet unless you
> want to.
>
> But they don't have wireless AFAIK.  I wouldn't know, I only use (gasp)
> normal ether for the moment.

I've been hanging out at a great little place called Aurafice up here in
Seattle. Good coffee, good music, DSL at close to a full megabit, and an
Apple AirPort sitting on the counter. The Seattle Wireless Project is
putting an antenna on the roof any day now. There was a photographer
around yesterday, so supposedly there's going to be an article about
wireless with pictures from The Aurafice in some French magazine.

 -Choong

  (The Aurafice: www.aurafice.com)
  (Seattle Wireless Project: www.seattlewireless.net)