[linux-elitists] Local San Francisco, New York: Webzine 2001 needs volunteers.

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Wed May 23 14:56:15 PDT 2001

----- Forwarded message from ryan@webzine.ws -----

Date: Wed May 23rd 11:51 AM
Subject: from craigslist.org: (volunteers) WEBZINE 2001 >> EVENT VOLUNTEERS

WEBZINE 2001 is looking for some awesome people to donate some time to
putting on one of San Francisco's most original and meaningful events.
Jobs will include contacting speakers, distributing flyers, putting
up posters, writing copy, meeting people, and basically having fun on
the day of the event. No contribution is too small! The event is 100%
volunteer.

CONTACT: paul@webzine.ws

THE WEBZINE EVENT: In 1998, we thought it would be a fantastic idea
to organize an event to celebrate non-commercial projects on the web
and give folks a chance to show off their work. Our hard work laid the
groundwork for an annual event that is currently in its fourth year.
The event has been written about in Wired, The Examiner, and The Bay
Guardian. Surface magazine recently listed the event as one of the top
20 "generators" of creative innovation in the nation. The video of last
year's event is available online in streaming format and has recently
been broadcast on San Francisco Public Television.

MORE INFORMATION: Please visit http://www.webzine2000.com and
http://www.webzine99.com to see where the event has been. Also feel free
to contact paul@webzine.ws for more information.

W E B Z I N E  2 0 0 1
O N L I N E  I N D E P E N D E N T  P U B L I S H I N G
S O M E T I M E  I N  J U L Y
S A N  F R A N C I S C O  &  N E W  Y O R K
V I S I T : W W W . W E B Z I N E . W S

----- End forwarded message -----

http://zgp.org/~dmarti    -- Bruce Schneier, Secrets and Lies, p. 246.
dmarti@zgp.org    Free the Web, burn all GIFs: http://burnallgifs.org/