[linux-elitists] Local Mountain View. 802.11b coffeehouse.

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Wed May 23 12:15:28 PDT 2001

on Wed, May 23, 2001 at 12:11:47PM -0700, Don Marti (dmarti@zgp.org) wrote:
> 802.11b access is available at Dana Street Roasting Company, 744 Dana
> Street, Mountain View. (1/2 block logical south of Printer's Inc.) The
> base station is a FreeBSD box. And most of the laptops I see here seem
> to be running some kind of X.

Contrast this to, e.g.:  Cafe Boronne, Menlo Park, which has taken the
step of taping over the few duplex power outlets available in the dining
area.

   Disclaimer:          http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/