[linux-elitists] polluting spammers databases

Andy Bastien lists@yuggoth.net
Mon May 21 16:29:37 PDT 2001

Of all the days, it was on Tue, May 22, 2001 at 03:05:47AM +0200 that Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de quoth:
> Andy Bastien wrote:
> >
> > I've come up with a scheme lately (and I'm sure I'm not the first) to
> > make spammers' databases less usable by polluting their databases.
>
> That's a half-hearted approach. The situation is essentially
> unsalvageable. Free mail is dead, though it may not yet know it
> yet, and delight us with a few more agonic convulsions.
>
> ObPlug:  camram-spam@camram.org

I'm not sure I understand where free mail relates to this (except for
spammers using fake or bad free email addresses in their headers, but
I don't care about those).