[linux-elitists] lawyers, vim, software patents

Wil Cooley wcooley@nakedape.cc
Sat May 12 13:58:30 PDT 2001

Thus spake Don Marti:

> I'd like to look at people's .vimrc files for an LJ piece; if you have
> anything particularly cool in yours, please post it and I'll give you
> appropriate credit if I use it.

Here's mine, with some useful mappings from filling text and some useful
DocBook maps.

Wil
--
W. Reilly Cooley                           wcooley@nakedape.cc
LNXS: Get 0.2.0-devel at http://sourceforge.net/projects/lnxs/

"I go on working for the same reason a hen goes on laying eggs."
- H. L. Mencken