[linux-elitists] Microsoft prizes for rat finks

Martin Ling martin@pkl.net
Tue May 8 16:16:21 PDT 2001

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 10:56:24PM +0200, Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de wrote:

> > BTW, http://zgp.org/putty is a redirect to the PuTTY binary for people
> > in press rooms who have coffee and a Windows box but need an ssh client.
>
> Asking Google for "putty" "download" and hitting "I'm feeling lucky" works
> just as well...

Except that I did this, so many times I just ended up slamming out
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/latest/putty.exe more
or less in my sleep.

Except for one inebrious slumber in which I wondered why I couldn't ask
Hub for it. Despite a recent re-reading of the obvious, and the
excessive hacking necessary to induce a computer-related dream, it's
still one of the odder connections I've made in REM.

Martin