[linux-elitists] Microsoft prizes for rat finks

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue May 8 11:37:36 PDT 2001

begin  Aaron Lehmann quotation of Tue, May 08, 2001 at 11:28:10AM -0700:

> No, it shows them in the history and location bar.

Never argue about Microsoft user interfaces with somebody who is sitting
at a Windows box in a trade show press room. It's in the menu.

BTW, http://zgp.org/putty is a redirect to the PuTTY binary for people
in press rooms who have coffee and a Windows box but need an ssh client.