[linux-elitists] Browser lovefest: Galeon rocks!

Aaron Lehmann aaronl@vitelus.com
Tue May 8 10:52:07 PDT 2001

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 10:02:35AM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> Skipstone also bears looking into, and I like its even *more* minimalist
> philososphy, but I've got to straighten out the apt deps mess first
> (above).

Beware that the skipstone in Debian is very old. I would update it but
the ancient mozilla version keeps me back. There is a slightly newer
version at http://pandora.debian.org/~robot101/mozilla which goes with
the 0.8 mozilla debs there, but if you really want it to work well I
suggest installing Mozilla 0.9 and compiling skipstone from CVS
(http://www.muhri.net/skipstone).