[linux-elitists] Microsoft prizes for rat finks

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue May 8 09:11:45 PDT 2001

begin  Dan Wilder quotation:

> Anybody know how to create these little atrocities with other than a
> proprietary app that runs only on W*ndows?

There's a Java thing at http://www.favicon.com/ that's _supposed_ to
generate them.  It produced only blank ones for me, but I believe it's
what the pigdog-l member used to produce mine, so I must have just
messed up.

--
Cheers,     Microsoft Corporation Gandhi-o-meter, revision 2001-05-03 beta01.
Rick Moen  "They ignore you." "They laugh at you." "They fight you." "You win."