Fwd: Re: [linux-elitists] Fwd: FC: Conservative groups celebrate "Victims of Pornography" month

Wil Cooley wcooley+linux-elitists@nakedape.cc
Mon May 7 13:02:12 PDT 2001

Thus spake Mr.Bad:

> The question before the jury: PLUS ADDRESSES: are they elite, or not?

They've got to be elite, since most of world thinks they're not valid
e-mail addresses, even though according to the RFCs (don't make me try
to find which ones...) they are.  Don't believe me?  Try to use them in
a form on a non-elite web site.  (For example, 24hourfitness.com).

Wil
--
W. Reilly Cooley                           wcooley@nakedape.cc
LNXS: Get 0.2.0-devel at http://sourceforge.net/projects/lnxs/

The public demands certainties;  it must be told definitely and a bit
raucously that this is true and that is false.  But there are no certainties.
		-- H.L. Mencken, "Prejudice"