[linux-elitists] Fwd: FC: Conservative groups celebrate "Victims of Pornography" month

Aaron Lehmann aaronl@vitelus.com
Sat May 5 14:08:14 PDT 2001

On Sat, May 05, 2001 at 01:57:45PM -0700, Wil Cooley wrote:
> Wow, thehun.net seems like a cool site.  Thanks Republicans for the
> referral!

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

> If I were a dot-com sex star, I would certainly not think of
> myself as a victim of anything, aside from the fact that I might have
> gotten myself into some nasty VDs.

Or a victim of the corruption of money.

> Sounds like a good time for flashing!  I hope to see some nice pics on
> ilovebacon.com/flashing RSN.

Hahahaha.

> Aren't these the same people that decided that since evolution was only a
> "theory" (like gravity) that it was unnecessary to teach it in school?
> Hmm...  Yup, Americans really are stupid.  Anyone know of a nice European
> country where citizenship is easier to get than Switzerland or Germany?

I don't know anything about citizenchip, but the Netherlands rock.
"Everything is legal there."