[linux-elitists] Fwd: FC: Conservative groups celebrate "Victims of Pornography" month

Aaron Lehmann aaronl@vitelus.com
Fri May 4 19:50:58 PDT 2001

http://www.victimsofpornography.org

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That site is HILLARIOUS! The first thing you notice is the little
animated GIF at the bottom of the page.  Uhm, hrm. If you actually
follow the links you may stumble accross propaganda that "Porn is
toxic!" and "Porn destroys neighborhoods" (I'm not making this up), as
well as so-called URLs such as:

HTTP://www.democrats.org.80/bottomline/challenge/state of union.

(I can name 5 things wrong with that, as it's writen on
http://www.victimsofpornography.org/Facts___Figures/facts___figures.htm.
Can you collect them all?)

Sites like this remind me why I don't need to be reminded to detest
Republicans.

----- Forwarded message from Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com> -----