Proprietary software sucks (duh) S/390s rule (was: Re: [linux-elitists] [ruben@mrbrklyn.com: Microsoft proposing Free Software ban])

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Thu May 3 12:51:32 PDT 2001

begin  Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO quotation of Thu, May 03, 2001 at 10:07:13AM -0400:

> On 2001.05.03 10:00:12 -0400 Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO wrote:
> http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1003-200-5806829.html?tag=lh

So, if proprietary software companies treat their customers like petty
thieves, will they treat petty thieves like customers?

http://noframes.linuxjournal.com/articles/conversations/0026.html

Nobody has any idea who the bandits are.

Now for the fun part.  IBM's Linux Community Development System
is up.  Free virtual Linux boxes on an S/390 for all!  Beaujolais!

http://www.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/os/linux/lcds/