[linux-elitists] speaking of hunting/defeating spammers...

Joseph S. Barrera III joe@barrera.org
Wed May 2 02:18:05 PDT 2001

Also sprach Eugene Leitl:
> Oh, and of course being a blatant sadistic misanthrope helps.
> I thank to god I'm now older, and cruise on way less testosterone,
> as some of the spammers would have ran a real dangers of becoming
> a red spray of tissue in the landscape.

I pray the same prayer.
Although I know women who have matured in the same way.
Estrogen poisoning? Who knows.

- Joe
--
We know that: Logic is just a clever party trick.
And that: Sense-making and efficiency is the object of machines.

Thus we believe strongly that: Understanding is a sometime thing.