[linux-elitists] Caveman Og's greatest hits

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue May 1 17:53:56 PDT 2001

Having spent a few years as a spam-hunter on news.admin.net-abuse.email,
I was very amused when a character calling himself Caveman Og showed
up[1] -- always posting in-persona[1], but with ample expertise showing
through his rather direct approach towards spammers.

Some of his posts were absolute gems, and I was annoyed at myself for
not having archived them at the time.  But, with the recent revival of
the 1995-onwards DejaNews archives, they're findable again.  So, I
take quite a bit of pleasure in presenting classic selections of
the LARTmeister at work:  http://linuxmafia.com/pub/humour/caveman-og

Enjoy.

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                      "vi is my shepherd; I shall not font."