[linux-elitists] What is the Elite MTA?

tc lewis tcl@bunzy.net
Fri Mar 30 22:45:04 PST 2001

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO wrote:
> It never fails that when the topic comes up with any of Bernstiens
> Software, a flood of defensive emails come through.  The behavior is
> similar to Jews For Jesus...challenge any one of them and drop on you like
> a swarm full of quotes and challenges, with a bunch of prepackaged replies.

nod, prepackaged replies like http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/#djb
oh wait, that's the wrong side of the argument.  sorry.

arguments spawn.  djb vs vixie.  qmail vs sendmail vs postfix.  djbdns vs
bind.  spawned conversations should be enough to keep me away from any of
this software, just like those linux vs microsoft discussions keep me away
from linux.  wait a second--this is a linux-elitists list.  i bet a lot of
us are using linux.  well, shit.  i fucked up again.

"my bad."

-tcl.