[linux-elitists] What is the Elite MTA?

Jeff Waugh jdub@aphid.net
Fri Mar 30 21:53:50 PST 2001

<quote who="Heather">

> I was much more generous, I gave it 3 days of medium interest amid other
> things, but it still stunk at virtuals.

Heh. I tried djbdns amid the recent BIND worry-mongering (mostly on the
recommendations of scriptability), and gave it a reasonable go, but couldn't
believe the irrational method of setting it up. Touch this, daemontool that,
bite me.

> One man's "hey cool" is "oh my gawd whatta mess" to another.

djb just happens to have a lot of vocal members of both sides. ;)

- Jeff

-- jdub@aphid.net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

     "Free software never simply picks up its marbles and goes home." -
                            Jonathan Corbet, LWN