[linux-elitists] What is the Elite MTA?

Jeff Waugh jdub@aphid.net
Fri Mar 30 18:20:24 PST 2001

<quote who="Jeremy McLeod">

> I can have a qmail system completely functional and adherent to whatever
> specifications I feel like mandating within an hour. If you consider
> that time consuming, then so be it. I, however, do not.

Heh. You're using an hour as a *good* argument? Hezus.

- Jeff

-- jdub@aphid.net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

     "Just because I sit in front of a terminal all day doesn't mean I
  couldn't hunt you down and rightiously kick your ass to feed my newfound
              cannabalism." - Darwinian System Administration