[linux-elitists] What is the Elite MTA?

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Fri Mar 30 13:35:49 PST 2001

> I am figting to get postfix working on my Debian Potato box (missing files /
> bad symlinks,) and was wondering if thats the righw way to go, or is there a
> better, more elite MTA that I should use.
>
> thanks
>
> john

Works for us here at Starshine...

Jim got in an experimental mood a long while back and decided to toss sendmail
out on its ear.  As far as experiments go, he's okay with qmail, but I like
my hair, so postfix works better for me.  I have a high enough forehead
already, and some folks think it's cool I'm a long hair.

For those who are wondering what the ish is, virtual hosts.  'nuff said.
The big deal really is, these things have waaaay different styles of setting
up things.  When drives me crazy may look like a snap to you.

* Heather * Don't get suckered in by the comments -- they can be terribly
            misleading.  Debug only code.  -- Dave Storer