[linux-elitists] What is the Elite MTA?

Wil Cooley wcooley@nakedape.cc
Fri Mar 30 10:40:33 PST 2001

Thus spake Dan Wilder:

> Then I found Postfix.  Breath of fresh air.  Very clean code.  Simple
> setups run more or less out of the box.  It'll do almost as many stupid
> things to the headers as sendmail will, but not by default.  It has
> about ninety other miscellaneous knobs.  None of them are obligatory.
> If you don't need them you don't have to think about them.  Or even
> know about them.

Now if only someone can convince Venema to write a BIND replacement...

Wil
--
W. Reilly Cooley                         wcooley@nakedape.cc
Naked Ape Consulting                      http://nakedape.cc

A man always remembers his first love with special tenderness, but after
that begins to bunch them.
		-- Mencken