[linux-elitists] Signed 'This is not my problem'

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 23 14:54:51 PST 2001

Yet Another GPG/PGP signature war.  'Nother mailing list.  Newless
cluebies galore.

Smoking hot corpses lying in a heap.  Thought I'd share.  It's the pride
of fatherhood, I think.  Or as close as I'm likely to get for the time
being.

The topic is whether or not a mailing list using a non RFC 2015
complaint listmanager (LISTSERV) should disable MIME attachments
entirely.  Seems some people insist, ever so antisocially, on signing
their contributions.  I meekly begged to disagree with the suggestion.

Then I wrote the attached.