[linux-elitists] California-proof motherboard

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu Mar 22 17:47:55 PST 2001

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Rick Moen wrote:

> begin  Don Marti Uses GIFs on the Sly quotation:
>
> > And as long as we're talking UPSs, which one are you using?
>
> I'm so lame!  No UPS, yet.  Maybe after I've recovered from paying for
> the car.  (I'm still a fan of Best Power's UPSes.)

Fenton UPS contacted me about writing software to run their UPS. I shoved
it off on someone else, but they were

a) willing to pay $ for the code and
b) willing to open source it.

They get an A in my book.